We’re the biggest Bad Girl RiRi fans on the planet, don’t get us wrong.
But did you know? There are a ton of other incredible singers, actresses, writers, comedians, and businesswomen that openly support cannabis.
We’re excited to shine a spotlight on all the other babes out there talking positively about pot while in the public eye. These 14 quotes make us want to give these ladies a standing ovation, and an invitation to our next sesh.
19. “I’ve smoked since I was a teenager, it balances me in the mad world of Hollywood.” — Cameron Diaz
18. “As an artist, there’s a sweet jump-starting quality for me. So if ever I need some clarity, I smoke a joint.” — Lady Gaga
17. “I’m proud to be a cultural pioneer at the forefront of another wave of progress! And we’re proud of the city of Santa Ana as we continue to move into the era of recognizing Cannabis as the natural, therapeutic, herbal substance medical science has proven it to be.” — Roseanne Barr
16. “It really puzzles me to see Marijuana connected with narcotics dope and all of that stuff. It is a thousand times better than whiskey. It is an assistant and a friend.” — Melissa Ethridge
15. “It’s not just the over $8 billion that we would be saving in law enforcement; it’s also the over $8 billion that we would be making by taxing Marijuana… We are filling our jails with nonviolent drug offenders, predominantly young, predominantly African American. It’s beyond a left and right issue. It has support across the political spectrum and also the support of the majority of the American people.” — Arianna Huffington
14. “I think America’s view on weed is ridiculous. If everyone smoked weed, the world would be a better place.” — Kirsten Dunst
13. “It will be legal everywhere, and that will cause a very interesting tipping point. Certainly, if more people were smoking instead of drinking, people don’t get mean on weed, don’t beat up their wives on weed and don’t drive crazy on weed. They just get hungry, don’t go out of the house or laugh a lot. I think it would make for a much more gentle world.” — Susan Sarandon
12. “My favorite birthday present ever was a bong shaped like a penis.” — Madonna
11. “I’ve smoked Marijuana most of my adult life.” — Drew Barrymore
10. “You can Google my name, and one of the first things that comes up is images of me sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe with my ex-boyfriend and my dog. It was taken the day the movie came out. I was no one. I was a kid. I had just turned 18. The next day, it was like I was a delinquent slimy idiot, whereas I’m kind of a weirdo, creative Valley girl who smokes pot . . . big deal.” — Kristen Stewart
9. “I want to share my love of Marijuana with the world.” — Sarah Silverman
8. “I can’t tell you how much bullshit I’ve been through because I will openly say that I smoke weed. People look at it like it’s this crazy, hippie, fucked-up thing to do. And it’s not! I hope they legalize it, and when they do, I’ll be the first fucking person in line to buy my pack of joints.” — Megan Fox
7. “Of course, I know how to roll a joint” — Martha Stewart
6. “The vape pen has changed my life. No, I’m not exaggerating. In fact, her name is Sippy. Yes, she’s a she. And yes, I named her Sippy because I take tiny, little sips — sassy sips, even — from her. And with each sip comes relief — from pressure, pain, stress, discomfort.” — Whoopi Goldberg
5. “I’m a recreational pot-smoker. Because it’s not a constant in my life, I don’t say it should be made legal so it’s more available. But from a medical point of view—I have friends who need to use it—why should they have to look too hard for the thing that makes them better? So from that point of view, it’s like, ‘Please, what is the problem?’” — Frances McDormand
4. “What’s really interesting to see, with all the legalization of marijuana happening, is how there’s evidence that it can be helpful in a medicinal sense for people. That it can really be an alternative pain management system, and, in some cases, helpful for depression…there’s one that’s for arousal, there’s one that’s for calm, there’s one that’s for pain relief, there’s one for sleep. And you don’t, like when you were a teenager, smoke pot and get blazed out of your mind. I’ve tried it, and yes, I inhaled!” — Gwyneth Paltrow
3. “I don’t understand how people can die all the time from alcohol poisoning, yet pot is so stigmatized.” — Amanda Seyfried
2. “When I’m writing, I will allow myself to smoke a little bit of pot. It’s my one little thing that I can do. If I’m sitting at a piano and I’m writing, then I’m not out driving around in a car. Nobody is here, nobody sees me. I am not smoking with anybody. It’s just me, and it’s my choice. I use it as a tool, and I’m very careful, you know? And I get results.” — Stevie Nicks
1. “I enjoy smoking cannabis and see no harm in it”— Jennifer Aniston
Originally posted on www.HeyHelloHigh.com